Saturday 26 February 2011

Scraps of photos

On Christmas Eve there was a special crib service where all the children could dress up in nativity costumes, they did a sketch, sang some songs and read some readings. Matthew read an extract from In the Bleak Midwinter ("What can I give him, poor as I am" etc.). We had fun practising it - particularly because of the silent 'b' in "Lamb"!

We took quite a few photos but there were lots of children running round and so I knew I'd need to cut them up quite a bit to scrap them - so they feel to me now like just scraps of photos!



Materials used:
Echo Park Everybody Loves Christmas Alpha Stickers
Die cut flowers and card candy from Craftwork Cards
"Joy" clear stamp set from Craftwork Cards
Patterned paper from Blonde Moments
Scrap of Collage Press Malta Springs doubletake (coloured using pencil crayon)
Ribbon leftover from an old Angel Crafts ribbon kit.

No comments:

Post a Comment