Tuesday 15 February 2011

Playing in the rain

I've got some free print credits I need to use up soon so am trying to make an effort to get some of the backlog of prints previously ordered finally scrapped before the next lot arrives in my pile of photos to scrap.

The pictures are of my youngest son who had been playing out in a puddle on our drive, had a whale of a time but got absolutely soaked - I love the way his hair has started to curl as it has got wet.

And my scrap theme? The scrap on this LO is the scrap of chipboard I found to use for the title letters.

Have made the mistake of photographing the layout at night so might need to redo in daylight to get rid of the electric light glare on the photos.

Products used:
Studio G clear stamp
7Gypsies journalling card
Inkadinks inks (with a little mica powder added in)
Ellison Design Thin Cuts "Chunkadelic"
Bazzil Kraft cardstock
Crate Paper Seasons Collection Showers patterned paper

No comments:

Post a Comment