Friday 20 May 2011

A scrap of time on a Friday to record something that happens on a Monday

I've been busy with a Scrap Whispers game recently (look out for the big reveal in a couple of weeks' time) I haven't got space really to do more than one LO at a time and I didn't want to start another and then have to stop to do the Scrap Whispers one so was saving myself. But now I've done my bit for that, I've been lucky enough today to get a little bit of time to do another LO. Issue 55 of Scrapbook Magazine came with some free Nikki Sivils papers which caught my eye. I was particularly attracted to the paper with pictures of cameras on it.

This LO was made using almost entirely the free papers.



Materials used:
Niki Sivils free papers Issue 55 Scrapbook Magazine
Bazill Kraft cardstock
Tim Holtz rosette die
Tim Holtz distress ink
Doodlebugs beetle black alphas

No comments:

Post a Comment