Friday 8 April 2011

Just Us

I created this LO using Twisted Sketch no. 95. This twist this week was "paper".

The word paper first makes me think of lined paper, like that in school exercise books (I had a teacher at secondary school who insisted on calling it stripy paper rather than lined). I've used some lined paper for the two little hearts and the journalling spot and then spritzed them with inkadoos ink.

The photos are from last summer and it's been such a lovely day today that it inspired me to go for lovely bright summer colours.

I didn't have time to put the journalling on this one as I wanted to photograph the LO while it was still light but it's going to be a message for my son about how much I love him and being with him. Most of my LOs tend to be about some sort of event and so the journalling is usually taken up describing what happened. I love seeing other's pages which have messages to their loved ones and so am going to keep challenging myself to try and do that every once in a while.

All the materials for this LO were things I've had in my stash for quite some time so it was nice to use them finally. Thanks for looking!

3 comments:

  1. Absolutely gorgeous. I love the colours and those flower clusters.
    Thank you for joining us over at TWISTED SKETCHES

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love your take on our sketch Rebecca x
    The paper hearts look real sweet.
    Sheena x
    Twisted Sketches

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love your take 2, The photos are adorable and the colors you choose are super!

    ReplyDelete